May 11, 2013
Hello sir, my PCR quantitative value is =261,218 IU/ML. Kindly guide me its a very high value or low and do you think i need PCR qualitative? My ANTI HCV value is 13.86 with the reference 1.0 cut off value.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't need any further antibody and viral load tests. Your viral load result is lower than average. However, you should be evaluated by a liver specialist to determine whether treatment is indicated at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Cut In Mouth?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Do People Get HIV From Canker Sore?
- Getting AIDS From Having Sex During Period
- HIV Risk Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.