hiv and pregnancy
May 5, 2013
Can I have a baby with my hiv+ bf while I'm hiv- and have been having unprotected sex with him for two years now and I miscarried our baby a month ago... Is it because of hiv that I miscarried or what? I'm testing regularly for hiv and am negative so pls help cos I want a baby
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Miscarriages are common and are unlikely related to HIV here since you are HIV negative. You are putting yourself at risk for acquiring HIV infection by continuing to have unprotected sex, as well as the risk of having an HIV infected child.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.