|Hep B Results Borderline Question
May 5, 2013
I took a Hepatitis B Surface Antibody QL blood test. My results came back with the info "Out of Range" and "Borderline" My doctor seemed vauge about what this means and no other info on the test was given. The TIQ documentation states: "Identification fo test requisition and/o specimen was questionable" I need this clarified because I am having this test doen as a requirement to compete in kickboxing . Is there a better or clearer test? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Without specific results, I don't know what that means. Your doctor needs to ask the lab what the interpretation means.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What Are Different Ways Can You Catch Herpes?
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- Topical Cream To Soothe Genital Herpes Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.