Still Need Azythromicin?

About a year ago I was started on Atripla, Bactrim, and Azythromicin because my T cell count was only 12. By September 2012 it had gone up to 124, but dropped to 87 in January 2013. My most recent test, a few weeks ago, had my T cell count jumping to 193 - I was very happy with that number. My doctor told me that my T cell count needs to be above 100 for 6 months to stop taking the Azythromicin. While my absolute T cell count was below 100 this past January, but my T cell % did increase. Due to the side effects of taking the Azythromicin (serious gut problems), I can't wait until I don't have to take it anymore. Do you think it's safe to say that my numbers are good enough to stop taking the Azythromicin since the January numbers were probably low due to some temporary infection? I don't see the doctor again until July, but have to get refills before then, and would rather not get a refill for Azythromicin if I don't have to.

I think it's reasonable that you can stop the azithromycin now.

what i my viral load
Hep B Results Borderline Question