what i my viral load

I live in Canada I got my first viral load test done it says hep c detected 93.8 and the doctor doesn't know what it means please help me know the answer my alt and gamma are 36 and 49 and 120 copies they said

Hmmm. It is hard to know what that value means. HCV viral load is usually expressed in international units (IU) per milliliter or copies/mL, depending on the assay. In addition, the results could be expressed as log10 IU/mL. You need to have your doctor discuss with the lab what that value actually represents.

do i have hepatitis b
Still Need Azythromicin?