Hepatitis B titer
Apr 28, 2013
I started receiving the 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine last 2006. and I had my hepatitis b titer last 2011 and the result is 1000. What does that mean? I did not receive any shot aside from the 3 doses of hepatitis b.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what HBV test was obtained. Assuming this was a HBV surface antibody test, then the result indicates immunity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Oral With Only Precum?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.