Hepatitis B titer
Apr 28, 2013
I started receiving the 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine last 2006. and I had my hepatitis b titer last 2011 and the result is 1000. What does that mean? I did not receive any shot aside from the 3 doses of hepatitis b.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what HBV test was obtained. Assuming this was a HBV surface antibody test, then the result indicates immunity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Permanent Cure For Genital Warts
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Does Hiv Cause Penile Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.