CD4 count drop due to running nose?

Hi, I'm a 26 years old chinese male, Malaysian. Year 2011 was still negative, Year 2012 September diagnosed HIV positive with blood result came out on Oct which CD4 count 628. I am not on any medication as the policy of Malaysia POZ policy, only those under 350 will receive medication. Visited the hospital early of the month for second blood test, result just came out today CD4 count was 342. I was shocked, and so my doctor. She asked, were I sick during the blood test? Yes, I was having slight fever, running nose and cough when my blood was drawn for the test. She further commented it is quite not possible that my CD4 drop that fast, she asked me to come back after 3 weeks when I am fully recovered from my running nose and cough, to do another blood test.

My question is, is it true that my running nose virus can cause this sharp drop? If that so, the nurse could have notified me during the blood drawn. He didn't say a word. Let's say if I am recovered from my flu, does it mean my CD4 will go up automatically? Since I am not on medication, I am worried. In Malaysia here, only the government hospital has the medicine, and the medicine is only provided to those who has CD4 350 and lower.

In 6 months time, without medication, my CD4 count from 628 drop until 342. What else could have possibly cause this to happen? Really is the running nose virus during the blood drawn? Please help. I am new to this HIV, and the doctor provided is from government, no private doctor is allowed to deal with HIV in Malaysia. I need to know if today this doctor is telling me the truth.

Yes various kinds of infections can affect the CD4 count. Another number to follow is the CD4% if you are given that result), which tends to be a more stable number over time.

am I long-term nonprogressors? (elite controllers)
how much time to wait to see cd4 level after acute infection?