am I long-term nonprogressors? (elite controllers)

My doctor told me that I am HiV +, and that I come to nexst control for one year, and that I live normaly. He told me that my body controles infection and there is no need for medicamentes. He sopuse that I am elite controlor.

My qestion for you is how can I know am I ellite controlor? Is there any kind of test for that? - I know that will over time it can be shown, but I want to know now.

Here is our last conversation: hiv status - natural resistence Apr 21, 2013

01.11.2012. I guess that I was infected with HIV. (before the testing was done in February 2011, and the result was negative). Around the beginning of decenber 2012th I did the tests and Eliza was neither positive nor negative. Repeated testing with the Abbott Architect - P24 and it was positive. In late December 2012th was repeated testing, with Eliza test, and Western Blot, both positive, but the OraQuick test a new generation was negative.

Please note that in November 2012 I did a quick immunization against hepatitis B by scheme 0-7-21, then 3 doses manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline.

Subsequently, in April 2013th (5 months after the venture relationships) were performed extensive tests on all sexually transmitted diseases, negatively. CD4 count at 1,140, a VL below 70

How is this possible? Am I HIV positive? Or be naturally resistant to the virus?

Sorry for my bad english!

Regards,

Given the information that your screening test and western blot confirmatory tests were both positive, this indicates HIV infection, regardless of whether the HIV viral load is undetectable. People can have positive HIV antibody tests, an undetectable HIV viral load and a normal CD4 count and still be HIV infected. What did your doctor conclude from these test results?

Unfortunately, there is no specific blood test one get that indicates one is in this situation. Control of HIV is the subject of intense research right now to determine what are the common factors among people like you that allow them to control the infection.

VL decreased dramatically without meds
CD4 count drop due to running nose?