|is vaccine has any effect on dna pcr testing?
May 7, 2001
about 10 days ago i had taken TD abd MMR/MR vaccine. does this has any effect on dna pcr. i am going for pcr testing tomorrow. thanks in advance.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those vaccines should have no effect on a PCR test to detect the genetic material of HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon After Having Unprotected Sex Should You Get Tested For Hiv?
- How Long Does Thrush Last In Newborns When Treated?
- What Does An Indeterminate Hiv Test Mean?
- Hiv And Hypoglycemia
- How Many Days After Contact With Hiv Person Will Hiv Show Up In Blood?
- What Is Log In A Hcv Viral Load Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.