is vaccine has any effect on dna pcr testing?
May 7, 2001
about 10 days ago i had taken TD abd MMR/MR vaccine. does this has any effect on dna pcr. i am going for pcr testing tomorrow. thanks in advance.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those vaccines should have no effect on a PCR test to detect the genetic material of HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Syphilis Treatment Z Pack
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.