avodart and viramune /truvada
Apr 21, 2013
Hello, I would like to ask if I can use Avodart for hairloss while I also take Truvada and Viramune. Does it has an interaction with my medication?
Thank you so much for your answer.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could possibly with viramune, as they share a common metabolic pathway in the liver. Consult with your doctor and pharmacist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- What Stds Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.