avodart and viramune /truvada
Apr 21, 2013
Hello, I would like to ask if I can use Avodart for hairloss while I also take Truvada and Viramune. Does it has an interaction with my medication?
Thank you so much for your answer.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could possibly with viramune, as they share a common metabolic pathway in the liver. Consult with your doctor and pharmacist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Hand Job With Spit Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.