hiv status - natural resistence

01.11.2012. I guess that I was infected with HIV. (before the testing was done in February 2011, and the result was negative). Around the beginning of decenber 2012th I did the tests and Eliza was neither positive nor negative. Repeated testing with the Abbott Architect - P24 and it was positive. In late December 2012th was repeated testing, with Eliza test, and Western Blot, both positive, but the OraQuick test a new generation was negative.

Please note that in November 2012 I did a quick immunization against hepatitis B by scheme 0-7-21, then 3 doses manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline.

Subsequently, in April 2013th (5 months after the venture relationships) were performed extensive tests on all sexually transmitted diseases, negatively. CD4 count at 1,140, a VL below 70

How is this possible? Am I HIV positive? Or be naturally resistant to the virus?

Sorry for my bad english!

Regards, Daniel

Given the information that your screening test and western blot confirmatory tests were both positive, this indicates HIV infection, regardless of whether the HIV viral load is undetectable. People can have positive HIV antibody tests, an undetectable HIV viral load and a normal CD4 count and still be HIV infected. What did your doctor conclude from these test results?

Need help with question
I didn't expect therapy after 4 months of infection?!!