Late on MedsTwice In 1 week

I'm not sure where to ask this, so feel free to move it to the appropriate area. I have been on Atripla for 4 years(or is it five) and over that course I have only missed one dosage. My T-cell count is good and I've been undetectable for over three years. Here is my question. Twice in one week, I did not take my med until the next morning. The first time was just absentmindedness, and the second was because I failed to notice I was out and had not gone to the pharmacy to pick up the refill. On both occasions, I took the Atripla between 7 & 9AM the following morning. I did not want to completely miss a dose, nor did I want to wait and take a double dose. I'm uncertain what the half-life of Atripla is, so I'm wondering, am I at risk of a viral blip because of this alteration of the time I usually take it? BTW, I'm 64, active, healthy, no smoke, no drink, and no stress. I am on meds for cholesterol and hypertension which i take at bedtime with the Atripla.

No worries. Given you have been undetectable for so long, and you did take the dose albeit late, there should be no long term consequences.

HBsAg result
Atripla - sudden viral load increase