Apr 21, 2013
what does it mean if the HBsAg result is weakly reactive?What lab test to recheck the result?Is this possible even if you completed the Hepa B vaccine?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was ordered. Yes, it is possible after the HBV vaccine. The test should be repeated and if still positive, you should consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.