May 7, 2001
is there a chance that i can visit stanford university i believe i have hiv and its not being detected.i have taken the elisa enough times and im getting symptoms . could the uiversity run some hiv cultures or highly sensetive test.i do not kno w why the test is not reacting its been 7 years and affraid for my haelth
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I suggest you consult local experts to determine what your symptoms are the result of.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of HIV?
- Sore Testicles Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.