Lymphocyte Panel Test 1

I am awaiting a lymphocyte panel test 1 and should get the results back in a few days. I have been negative for over 9 years on the standard ELYSA test. However I have been getting symptoms that are related to AIDS like swollen glands often, general pain, general itching, excezma, and pain in the chest. If the results from the lymphoyte panel test 1 show low cd4's and high cd8's my doctor says that the only thing he knows of that will do this is HIV. If this is true then is there another test that will determine if this is a rare strain like o , m , or type2 and are the treatments for these types the same. If he is not right about cd levels can this be caused by something else, and if so what kind of specialist should I be referred to. I am asking you because you seem to answer a lot of questions, if this is not the right forum for you can you send it to the right specialist. Thank you

CD4 or CD8 numbers cannot serve as a definitive test of HIV infection.

HELP ME PLEASE
Testing info???