|HELP ME PLEASE
May 7, 2001
I had a pcr done 38 days after exposure. It was negative. I have had elisa done at 2,4, & 5 months with p24 at 5months. I have had symptoms since week 8. Do you think I've done enough testing or should I have another test at exactly 24 weeks?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
YES, enough testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Touching Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flaky Skin After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.