|Dropping CD4 Count and % while UD
Apr 14, 2013
I have had undetectable VL since beginning treatment but have not experienced a strong bounce in CD4. Here are my last four labs:
3/12/13 CD4 502, CD4% 35.3 12/12/12 CD4 822, CD4% 41.1 9/24/12 CD4 476, CD4% 27.8 4/3/12 CD4 640, CD4% 33.0
Should I be concerned about the inconsistency of my CD4 count and % results? Would these results indicate I should change regimens? My health has been good otherwise.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think your numbers are fabulous and I wouldn't change a thing. Both your CD4 count and percent are in the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- 4th Generation Elisa 6 Months Conclusive
- Can Hepatitis Cause Hiv Test False Positive?
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong At 4 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.