Blood tests

Hi doctor, I have been on ARVs for a few years now and I thought everything was going fine, CD4 is high and all else was just as good. I got a concerning phone call from the lab saying they wanted to talk to me about my test results, the last time I heard that from a doctor I was diagnosed with HIV. So I was just wondering what it is they test for with all those blood samples and if I should be concerned.

Thank you

It is hard to know what they might be talking about. There are a variety of blood tests that are performed routinely in people with HIV infection. You should just ask them.

hepatitis b
AIDS with CD4 7