Apr 14, 2013
dear i have hepatitis b .i want and had a PCR blood test 2 year ago and the level is 6.2*106 copies/ml tell me plz can it damage the liver and other body .how to treat it
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That HBV viral load level would be considered about average and at a level where treatment would be indicated. There are several medications that can be used to treat HBV infection and you should consult a liver specialist on which might be the best one for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- What Std Would Cause Lower Back Pain?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Vomit?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute/primary Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.