about hcv pcr( qn)
Apr 14, 2013
hi.my pcr qn result is 3.5*(10*10*10*10*10*10).what its mean.is that a treatment range of hcv.plz tel me.sorry for poor english
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Assuming that number is 3.5 million international units (IU)/ml, that would be about average for a HCV viral load level. Many factors go into consideration for treatment, and additional blood tests or scans may be necessary to make a decision on treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv Through Dried Blood?
- When Will There Be A Cure For Herpes?
- When Can Herpes Occur?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Shingles?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.