Concerned about my initial tests.

I just found out that I am infected ~1.5 months ago. I have just this week received my results for CD4 and Viral Load, and I'm really scared of my numbers based on what I'm reading. My CD4 is 231, and my viral load is well over a million. How concerned should I be? I see my specialist on Monday to get a more clear picture. If I know that I am about to start treatment, do I just wait and see, or is it all too soon to tell? I also have lost a lot of weight in my arms/legs, and have cutaneous manifestation on my face and forearms.

As you have found out, your CD4 count is low and your viral load is very high. You definitely need HIV treatment now. I would also suggest that a HIV resistance be performed to make sure your virus strain is not resistant to any of the HIV medications. The good news is that HIV treatment will reverse all of this, including some of the symptoms you are currently experiencing.

What is the best replacement of Truvada
Just diagnosed / First CD4-VL test