What is the best replacement of Truvada

i am on Truvada and Isentress after i switched from Truvada,Norvir and Prezista. I was switched from those Prezista and Norvir because my Cholesterol was going up. I stayed with Truvada,and Isentress came to replace the 2 guys norvir and prezista. However my skin color became darker even though i am naturally dark.i have read that my hyper pigmentation problem may be due to Emtriva,which is a component found in Truvada.I therefore want to switch from Truvada but want to know what is the best substitute which can work fine with Isentress. Thank you

If you are trying to replace the Emtricitabine (FTC) component of truvada, then the easiest thing to do would be to replace it with lamivudine (3TC, Epivir) and also obtain the tenofovir component of truvada as a separate med called Viread (tenofovir alone).

vaccine antibody response
Concerned about my initial tests.