Apr 7, 2013
Doctor, which subtypes do HIV-1 DNA PCR detect in American labs? A-G or only subtype B?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Current HIV DNA tests will detect multiple HIV subtypes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.