Apr 7, 2013
Doctor, which subtypes do HIV-1 DNA PCR detect in American labs? A-G or only subtype B?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Current HIV DNA tests will detect multiple HIV subtypes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.