Apr 7, 2013
Doctor, which subtypes do HIV-1 DNA PCR detect in American labs? A-G or only subtype B?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Current HIV DNA tests will detect multiple HIV subtypes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Causes An Hpv Outbreak?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- Symptons Of Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.