Apr 7, 2013
Doctor, which subtypes do HIV-1 DNA PCR detect in American labs? A-G or only subtype B?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Current HIV DNA tests will detect multiple HIV subtypes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- On What Parts Of Body Can Shingles Appear
- What Does It Mean To Have A Positive Hpv Blood Test?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Syphilis Rapid Test Kit
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.