Apr 7, 2013
Hi! my laboratory result is reactive,undiluted my doctor did not give me any treatment... i was treated before (i took doxicyline) is there any chance to make this result become non-reactive? appreciate your help.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The RPR test can remain positive for months to years after successful treatment for syphilis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If Someone Touch My Anus Will I Get Hiv?
- Cases Of Wife Contracting Hiv After Husband Had Visited A Prostitute
- How Many Days After Having Sex Should I Test For Hiv?
- Why Is Pcr Detection More Sensitive For Hiv Detection?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Scratch?
- How Many Times Should You Get A Hepatitis B Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.