Apr 7, 2013
Hi! my laboratory result is reactive,undiluted my doctor did not give me any treatment... i was treated before (i took doxicyline) is there any chance to make this result become non-reactive? appreciate your help.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The RPR test can remain positive for months to years after successful treatment for syphilis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Often Do You Need To Get Hepatitis Shots?
- What Are Some Symptoms Associated With Acute Phase Hiv Infection?
- Can You Get Hiv By A Haircut?
- Hiv Infection Through Vaginal Sex Documented Cases
- Can You Get Hiv From One Time Sex With A Hiv Positive Person?
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.