Weird diagnosis from a haart nurse

Hi I got tested for hive yesterday pby a haart nurse and she used a rapid test.I don`t think she knew what she was doing as I heard her over the saying ``I know how to read it I know how to read it`` at the end of the 20 mins,she told me that mest test results came up as a pregnancy test and that it showed 2 positive and 1 negative.I did not understand a thing about that diagnosis and asked her if it meant I was hiv positive or negative she said I was negative but then why did she tell me 2 positive and 1 negative?What does that mean?I have not been able to sleep or eat since then and am very suicidal.I need clarifications please.

I have no idea what test was performed. You need to go back and get the test results that were performed and discuss this with your physician.

Western Blot taken alone
Question