Five negative after WB positive

3 years ago I got tested using the OraSure test and it came back reactive. Went for blood work. Cd4 was at 322, viral load 506,000. Western blot: protein-stain: p18-1, p24-3, p31-3, p40-2, gp41-1, p51-2 p55-2, p65-3, gp120--1, and gp160-3. With these results they immediately started treatment. I struggled finding a regimen I wast allergic to until Epzicom, Reyataz, and Norvir. Over time, my cd4s climbed to 700+ and my viral load dropped to undetectable, until recently. The last six months it has slowly climbed to ~4,000. My question is, though, with all of this, over the last year I have had a total of five antibody tests done (one blood and the others oral), all of which came back negative; how is this possible? I go to see a new doctor this month, and I am going to urge her to do another western blot, although I don't have much faith in its accuracy due to poor replication. I'm unsure of what I should do from here. What are my options? And could I actually be negative? Thank you, in advance, of your time and expertise.

Why are you getting HIV antibody tests when your HIV viral load has been repeatedly positive? I am more concerned with why your viral load is now 4,000 after being undetectable while on HIV treatment. You should get a HIV resistance test performed to see whether your virus strain is now resistant to one or more of the HIV meds you are on.

imuugobulin m deficiency
Western Blot taken alone