imuugobulin m deficiency
Mar 30, 2013
Doc, have you ever heard of anyone trying or being treated with IVIG like Gamunex for IGM Def. only.?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In general, people with isolated IgM deficiency would not benefit from IVIG, as that is made up of IgG. If there is a history of recurrent infections then antibiotics may be in order, and if there is a documented history of poor vaccine antibody response, then IVIG might be considered.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.