|cd count drop over four months
Mar 30, 2013
my partner is hiv post.ive . her cd count has drop from her last test the test was four months ago . it has droped from 250 to 135 . what could cause this .
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy Four Months Post Infection
- Hiv And Lip Kissing With Cracked Lip And Gum Disease
- Hiv Patient Left Leg And Arm Pain Difficulty In Movements
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbians Grinding/frottage Or Oral Sex
- How Common Are Long Term Nonprogressors?
- How Long Can Hiv Survive Outside The Human Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.