|Hepatitis B positive
Mar 30, 2013
Dear Dr., I HBS ag positive, and my DNA quantitive is 2150 IU/ML, HBe Ag- negative, HCV-negative, Liver and Kidney function is normal but healing duodenal ulcer.My doctor has not given any medicine but call me after 3 months with some other test. Is my condition is critical? It is curable or not? Please advice and help me because I am very tensed regarding this.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.