|Hepatitis B positive
Mar 30, 2013
Dear Dr., I HBS ag positive, and my DNA quantitive is 2150 IU/ML, HBe Ag- negative, HCV-negative, Liver and Kidney function is normal but healing duodenal ulcer.My doctor has not given any medicine but call me after 3 months with some other test. Is my condition is critical? It is curable or not? Please advice and help me because I am very tensed regarding this.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Pathogen Cause Chlamydia?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Happens During A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Are Different Ways Can You Catch Herpes?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.