Mar 30, 2013
Received lab tests result as follows: HIV 1/O/2 value 1.24, HIV 1/O/2 Abs. Qual Repeatedly reactive. Western Blot results indeterminate. Only protein marker present/abnormal was P55 Ab. What are the concerns here?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to have the tests repeated in about a month.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Blood Transfusions For AIDS Patients
- How Many People Have Caught Hiv Through Receptive Oral?
- Lymph Nodes On The Neck Only
- Never Happened That A Negative Test After 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.