Mar 30, 2013
Received lab tests result as follows: HIV 1/O/2 value 1.24, HIV 1/O/2 Abs. Qual Repeatedly reactive. Western Blot results indeterminate. Only protein marker present/abnormal was P55 Ab. What are the concerns here?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to have the tests repeated in about a month.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Anus Should I Get Tested
- Does Sore On Penis Mean I Have AIDS?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Tiredness?
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.