Mar 30, 2013
Received lab tests result as follows: HIV 1/O/2 value 1.24, HIV 1/O/2 Abs. Qual Repeatedly reactive. Western Blot results indeterminate. Only protein marker present/abnormal was P55 Ab. What are the concerns here?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to have the tests repeated in about a month.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.