Mar 30, 2013
Received lab tests result as follows: HIV 1/O/2 value 1.24, HIV 1/O/2 Abs. Qual Repeatedly reactive. Western Blot results indeterminate. Only protein marker present/abnormal was P55 Ab. What are the concerns here?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to have the tests repeated in about a month.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Symptoms And Blood Blisters
- What Does The Inside Of Your Mouth Look Like With Hiv?
- Hiv And Aids Information More Sensitive Than Other Health Conditions
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- With Hpv How Often Do You Get Breakouts
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.