gp160 & p24
Mar 24, 2013
My partner had an indeterminate western blot in December 2012, had a negative RNA test in December. Now his repeat western blot shows gp160 and p24 reactivity. His last unprotected sex before me was June 2011. Does the negative RNA trump the positive western blot? He is a Type I diabetic.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The tests should be repeated, as the results are still inconclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.