CD4 Increase and Viral Load Decrease / no meds

Is it possible that my immune system is destroying the virus? three I was diagnosed in August of 2012 and My Viral Load was 2080 and My CD4 was 804. I just got tested again last month and my Viral Load is 2060 and my CD4 count was 1188. They Doctors say they are confused to why this is happening with no medication.

First, there is no real difference between those two HIV viral load results. Those values are only slightly different and well within the variability of the assay. Second, although your CD4 count increased, this is also likely not significant, as the CD4 count can change based on time of day, stress, after immunizations, with other ongoing infections, different assays, among other reasons. Another number to follow is the CD4 percent which is usually a more stable number over time. I suspect your CD4 percent has not changed significantly.

CD4 and Viral Load
Effectiveness Criteria of HAART: F/U Question