CD4 and Viral Load

I recently am diagnosed and received my numbers back, I have a viral load of 410 and cd4 count of 1128. My doctor informed me this is very near, if not an elite controller. Are these numbers really that odd? He gave me the option to start meds or not to and I choose to, did I make the correct decision?

Your CD4 count is in the normal range and your viral load is very low. That means at this point, your immune system is doing a good job on its own in controlling the infection. Unfortunately, we can't predict who and when someone will progress given your kind of numbers, meaning when might the viral load increase and the CD4 count begin to decline. Current treatment guidelines have changed, and based mostly on expert opinion, suggest that people should be on HIV treatment, regardless of their CD4 count and viral load to maximize chances of keeping your immune system intact.

HBV DNA PCR Test
CD4 Increase and Viral Load Decrease / no meds