|Kindly explain my HB results
Mar 24, 2013
Please explaion to me the result of below tests that were obtained to know if I'm infected with Hepitites B or not .
Test 1 Result : HBSAG ........ TO BE CONFIRMED BY PCR Negative : < 1.0 Positive : > 1.0 Test 2 result : HBV PCR : BV DNA (quantitative ) ...... Less than 50 IU/mL NB: The HBV DNA detected Limit (threshold Level ) of this quantitative PCR is = 50 IU/mL.
Test 3 result : LFT T.Bilirubin = 0.9 mg/dl Alk.Phos = 119 U/L GPT = 40 U/L GOT = 30 U/L
Kindly advise if further realted tests are needed for evulation .
Thanks and regards
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't see an actual result for the HBSAg test. Thus, I cannot interpret the results. You should go back to the physician who ordered the test for interpretation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.