My CD4 count is 34 after 2 years of beeing on Atripla with an Undectable VL

I never Had Complications before i went for a test and found out i had HIV and my CD4 count was 12 at the time and now after 2 years of Atripla Still undetectable Never missed a day of work But my CD4 count is not going up more than 35 my Doctor Says it will likely not improve I would like to get more opinions I'm willing to share all my medical history if i have to

I would have expected a slightly better increase in CD4 count after two years with an undetectable viral load. The lower your CD4 count is when you start HIV treatment, the longer it can take to increase. That said, you may see some further increase in CD4 count over time. What is your CD4 percent and has it increased or stayed the same? In addition, what is your total white blood cell (WBC) and lymphocyte counts? Are they normal or decreased? If they are decreased, this could be keeping your CD4 count suppressed and you might need a bone marrow biopsy to see what is going on.

Neurosyphillis, Stroke, Brain Mass
lymphocytes decreasing since starting HIV treatment, CD4 counts not improving