Skin color darkening and itching over my feet

I have both hepatitis C and hiv since 1997 when I was diagonised for both.I was on first line medication for hiv till 2004 and when my cd4 counts where falling and viral loads rising my doctor changed my medication to Ritonavir(100mg),Atazanavir(300mg) and Tenofovir(3oomg) and Emitricitabine.Now my cd counts are around 500 and viral loads undetectable sice I started these second line meds.My liver function tests are within normal range except for bilirubin which is high about 1.2 due to my meds.My question is that phygelated interferon treatment withribavirin is used for hep c treatment and my doctor had said that much research is still going on so its better to wait before starting hep c treatment.But I have been getting itching more at nights over both my feet only and the skin color has also darkened there.What may be the cause and what can I do about it.I apply skin lotions for dry itchy skin but its all temporary and itching returns

Not being able to see what your skin looks like it is difficult to determine what may be going. HCV infection can result is several different skin conditions, but what you describe is pretty nonspecific and may require a dermatologist to determine what may be going on.

my cd4 & VIRAL LOAD
Neurosyphillis, Stroke, Brain Mass