Immune System & Tcell count/range

When I first started on meds, my tcell count had dropped to 450. I have been poz for 5 years and on meds for 4 years. It seems like my tcell count never gets above 600 and stays around the low to mid 500's. I was told that being on meds would likely not boost my immune system. Although my tcell count is still within normal range am I staying at the lower end of the range due to a more damaged immune system?? Am I more prone to OI's? Anything you can do to help boost your immune system? I eat health, work out 5/6 times a week, don't drink and don't use any drugs.

In almost all people we don't know what the pre-HIV infection CD4 count and percent was. So when people are started on treatment, we don't know how high the CD4 is likely to go. Since the normal range of CD4 count is about 500-1500, it is highly possible that your set point is in the lower range of normal. The good news is your immune system was still in good shape when you started HIV treatment, given that starting CD4 count. You are not more prone to OIs. I don't think there is much more for you to do, other than taking your meds and maintaining your healthy lifestyle.

CD4 Drops VL remains <25
my cd4 & VIRAL LOAD