CD4 Drops VL remains <25

Hi, Doc... I have been on ATRs for almost one year, my lab results before start on ATRs were: CD4: 390 - 14% / VL: 15.600 copies First 3 months of ATRVs: CD4: 690 - 16% / VL: 750 copies next 6 months; CD4: 734 - 17,10% / VL; <25 next 9 monnth; CD4: 898 - 19,20% / VL; <25 next 12 month; Cd4: 398 - 17,20% / VL; <25

Im a little bit concern about the CD4 drop instead my VL remains <25, My doctor was also a little bit concern too, and she request some lab studies such as: Eisnt Barr, Citomegalovirus and HTLV. What do you think about that? do you think I should be conern? Im really worried and I would apreciate your opinion.

Pedro

Are there any other medical conditions or medications that could be contributing to a decreasing white blood cell (WBC) or lymphocyte count? That could be contributing to the reduction in CD4 count without a decrease in CD4 percent. I feel reassured based on seeing that your viral load remains undetectable and that your CD4 percent has not decreased, that this is not the result of HIV infection or a HIV treatment failure. It is not unreasonable to check for some of these other infections and get another CD4 count in 3 months to see what the trend is.

Drop in CD4 count
Immune System & Tcell count/range