Low CD4 cells
Mar 17, 2013
I have 205 CD4 and my partner has 379 CD4. Does that mean i infected him?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You would not be able to answer that question by just looking at CD4 counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Purple Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.