|Low CD4 cells
Mar 17, 2013
I have 205 CD4 and my partner has 379 CD4. Does that mean i infected him?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You would not be able to answer that question by just looking at CD4 counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Broken Condom?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Swallowing Sperm?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Shower?
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Ars
- Could Sore Testicles Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Do Red Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.