|Information about HBV DNA result
Mar 17, 2013
Respected Doctor, My blood report was like below: test name: Hepatities B virus(HBV) DNA Quantitative test method: Real Time PCR Equipment: COBAS AmpliPrep and COBAS TaqMan Result: HBV DNA Quantification : 336 IU/ml Log Value:2.53
Please inform me that is it serious condition or not. Till now I am not having any problems. Thanking you sir
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection A Symptom Of HIV?
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.