|Information about HBV DNA result
Mar 17, 2013
Respected Doctor, My blood report was like below: test name: Hepatities B virus(HBV) DNA Quantitative test method: Real Time PCR Equipment: COBAS AmpliPrep and COBAS TaqMan Result: HBV DNA Quantification : 336 IU/ml Log Value:2.53
Please inform me that is it serious condition or not. Till now I am not having any problems. Thanking you sir
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Ok To Leave Marinol Out Of Fridge?
- Mild Flu-like Symptoms And Hiv
- Can Hepatitis C Cause Nausea?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Percentage Of People In The World Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.