Information about HBV DNA result
Mar 17, 2013
Respected Doctor, My blood report was like below: test name: Hepatities B virus(HBV) DNA Quantitative test method: Real Time PCR Equipment: COBAS AmpliPrep and COBAS TaqMan Result: HBV DNA Quantification : 336 IU/ml Log Value:2.53
Please inform me that is it serious condition or not. Till now I am not having any problems. Thanking you sir
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Shingles Causes Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.