Information about HBV DNA result
Mar 17, 2013
Respected Doctor, My blood report was like below: test name: Hepatities B virus(HBV) DNA Quantitative test method: Real Time PCR Equipment: COBAS AmpliPrep and COBAS TaqMan Result: HBV DNA Quantification : 336 IU/ml Log Value:2.53
Please inform me that is it serious condition or not. Till now I am not having any problems. Thanking you sir
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush In Mouth And Laryngitis
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Color Are Genital Warts?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.