Mar 17, 2013
My DNA Quantitaive is 2150 IU/ML, Haemoglobin- 12.3 gm, ESR-60mm, WBC count-7300 cells, Total billirubin-0.8 mg/dl, Direct billirubin-0.2 mg, SGOT- 37 I.U/ml, SGPT- 23 I.U/ml, ALK Phosphat-164 U/L, Total Protien-6.7 gm/dl, Albumin 3.5 gm/dl, S.Creatinine, Anti HCV- negative.Please let me know the situation is serious or not?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. It appears you have chronic HBV infection. I suggest you consult with the doctor who ordered these tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Signs And Symptoms Of Advanced Stages Of Aids
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- Would Genital Herpes Hurt On The Vagina
- What Will Happen If I Don't Treat Shingles?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.