Mar 17, 2013
My DNA Quantitaive is 2150 IU/ML, Haemoglobin- 12.3 gm, ESR-60mm, WBC count-7300 cells, Total billirubin-0.8 mg/dl, Direct billirubin-0.2 mg, SGOT- 37 I.U/ml, SGPT- 23 I.U/ml, ALK Phosphat-164 U/L, Total Protien-6.7 gm/dl, Albumin 3.5 gm/dl, S.Creatinine, Anti HCV- negative.Please let me know the situation is serious or not?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. It appears you have chronic HBV infection. I suggest you consult with the doctor who ordered these tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Precum
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.