false positive test

7 months ago my dr told me i was positive. wb confirmed it viral load 4346.. at the same time of the testing and years before i always have muscle pain and my skin breaks out in rashes, this has been goin on since i was a child (6_8). long story short i had both partners tested(i didnt sleep with both at the same time) and they are both negative. i started getting cbc frequently to monitor my ck mm levels and 4 months ago it was 165, 2 months ago it was 254, this month march it is 365... i strongly believe its a false positive and i either have fibromyalgia or dermatomyositis.. ive been seeing a rhumeotologist and i found that i have arthritis in my neck... recent viral load test says 2054 with no medication takin and ive still been havin sex with the same person unprotected orally and his mouth hasnt broke out, he hasnt had a fever, blisters, a hairy toung, a sore throat, diarreah.. nothing. and a recent test that say negative.

You have two HIV viral load tests that have detectable virus and a positive screening and confirmatory western blot test.

hbv viral load
To change medication or not