For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

My CD4 are Down ... Im worried

I want to say you thanks for your help... I'm really apreciate it....

What would you determine from these 2 results:

january /02/2013 LV 594/2.8 CD4 1224

feb/26/2013 LV 1440/3.2 CD4 853

I'm worried for the increase in LV and get down in CD4, I don't take medication. The only change in my life was that I started to use stanazol for a gym... I must stop it? thanks so muchhhh.......I'm really sad about it..

Both of those CD4 counts are in the normal range. The LV levels are also within the variability of the assay and so I would not consider these to be significant changes.

Is there a cure or treatment for alopecia ?
My HIV Labs