My CD4 are Down ... Im worried
Mar 2, 2013
I want to say you thanks for your help... I'm really apreciate it....
What would you determine from these 2 results:
january /02/2013 LV 594/2.8 CD4 1224
feb/26/2013 LV 1440/3.2 CD4 853
I'm worried for the increase in LV and get down in CD4, I don't take medication. The only change in my life was that I started to use stanazol for a gym... I must stop it? thanks so muchhhh.......I'm really sad about it..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Both of those CD4 counts are in the normal range. The LV levels are also within the variability of the assay and so I would not consider these to be significant changes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
- Lower Back Pain And Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.