HVC RNA QN PCR W/REFL TO GENOTYPING LIPA

I am confused about my lab result and my phy has not returned my call so do i have hep C and if so how bad ?? They took 11 vials of boood and everything else I understood NEG but this test i dont understand... I also had a Car scan of the abdomen with contract and iodine and everything looks great according to the tech.... HVC RNA QUANT REAL TIME RESULTS 3047651 UNITS IU//ML H <43 HVC QUANT REAL TIME LOG RESULTS 6.48 UNITS LOGIU/ML H <1.63 THE METHOD USED IN THIS TEST WS REALTIME PCR OF THE 5 UTR OF THE HCV GEOME...THE TEST WAS PREFORMED USING THE COBAS(R) taqmar (R) hcv test kit roche molecular system

You don't indicate why this HCV test was performed. However, the HCV viral load test is positive and indicates a result of 3.04 million international units (IU) per milliliter of blood. The other result of 6.48 logs is the same number expressed in a different mathematical way. The result indicates chronic infection with HCV and is about average in terms of copy number.

Do all shingles rashes blister?
Is there a cure or treatment for alopecia ?