decrease of CD4

Hello and thank you for your great help. I take medication for 8 years, going very well with undetectable viral load. Stocrin AZT and epivir.Never lost any dose. But my CD4 is going down the last 4 years. When i started medication my CD4 was approximately 450. After six months my CD4 850. Doing well with numbers the next 3 4 years. But after that period my CD4 started going down. Last year my CD4 was 300 then 270 then 322 and recent test 246.My viral load is always undetectable. Can you tell me your opinion? why are the CD4 going down. I do not know the persentage of the CD4. Am i in any risk? My doctor said that i do not have to worry because iam undetectable. I feel healthy and never got sick. Thank you

The CD4 percent would be very helpful here to determine if this is a real decrease or not. Do you have a white blood cell (WBC) count result? If so, have the WBC or total lymphocyte count decreased? Are you taking any other medications or over the counter products? Sometimes we see this without an explanation. Sometimes changing HIV medications can help and sometimes it doesn't.

Can AIDS cause a stroke?
PREGNANT,VDRL REACTIVE YET PARTNERS IS NEGATIVE