corelation between viral load and cd4 couunt
Feb 24, 2013
My viral load is 29 but was not the number of cd4 count. What is the figure of cd4 proportionate to that figure
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Can I Get Aids From A Drop Of Blood?
- Can You Take Bactrim For A Sore Throat?
- Chances Of Converting After 11.5 Week Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.