pregnant, HIV-test positive

hi DR, my wife 12 weeks pregnant and she tested for her HIV-test prenatal screening..and results turn out to be reactive (low titer)..me and my wife are doctors(medical personal)...for myself HIV-test negative.. My wife 4 years ago hospitalised for severe hepatitis A..could it be the cause for the antibody test showed positive...both of us no needle stick injury or other risk factor...totally confused and depressed....

You don't indicate what kind of HIV test was performed, and whether a confirmatory test (like a HIV western blot) was performed. Thus, it is hard to know what the interpretation of the screening test means.

Blood test from undetectable to detectable with CD4 increase
CD4 and VL decline but not on treatment