Feb 24, 2013
Is there anything wrong if my cd8 cells are high while my cd4 count is over 1700. Or is there anything to be worried about? can you explain why??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
With HIV infection you will see the CD8 count increase as response to the infection. CD8 cells are the major cell involved with control of HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.