HOW FAST SHOULD HIV VIRAL LOAD DROP?
Feb 24, 2013
in september 2012 my HIV viral load was above 750000 now with treatment in february 2013 it is 8000. Is this commendable?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, that is a good response. You don't indicate what HIV medications you are taking and what your CD4 count and percent response has been. On the next test, your viral load should be well below 8000 or undetectable. If it is not, and you are taking your medications appropriately, then you may need to reevaluate what is going on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Baking Soda Help With Herpes?
- What Percent Of Americans Have Herpes?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.