|HOW FAST SHOULD HIV VIRAL LOAD DROP?
Feb 24, 2013
in september 2012 my HIV viral load was above 750000 now with treatment in february 2013 it is 8000. Is this commendable?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, that is a good response. You don't indicate what HIV medications you are taking and what your CD4 count and percent response has been. On the next test, your viral load should be well below 8000 or undetectable. If it is not, and you are taking your medications appropriately, then you may need to reevaluate what is going on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool Sign Of HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.